Welcome to the Harrison County Office of The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service. We are glad that you took the time to visit us “on the web”. Harrison County is located in the northeastern part of Texas along the Louisiana border. Marshall, the county seat, is 152 miles east of Dallas and 39 miles west of Shreveport. Harrison County was officially established in 1839 and comprises 984 square miles.
Agricultural commodities in Harrison County include; Beef Cattle, Timber, Forages, Nursery, Greenhouse, Small Fruits and Vegetables.
Click HERE to see the agricultural income listed by commodity for Harrison County.
- Harrison County Master Gardener Web Site
- Texas Drought Map
- Ranch TV
- Family & Consumer Science
- Texas Weekly Hay Price Report
- 4-H Facebook Page
- AQUAPLANT – Aquatic Weed ID & Management Site
- 4-H Connect
- Mosquito Control Around The Home
- 40 Gallon Per Week Challenge (Water Saving Around The Home)
Thank you for visiting.